Megane 225 inferno for sale £2200

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jamesycc, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Selling my Megane 225 phase one.

105000 miles, will rise slightly as its my commute car but only slightly.

Inferno with black roof.

Bought 2 years ago from a fellow cliosport.net member. @Mossyv6

Bought as a more practical second car but hasn't worked out that way as my wife won't drive it at all.

One of the previous owners had the cambelt done but no proof as we was a mechanic himself. I checked it out when I bought it and it was brand new so good for another 2 years approx. He did the swivel bearings and top mounts too.

It's had a fresh blow over prior to my ownership too so still looks good after a wash and wax. It's got phase two bumpers and lights too.

I've put some r26 alloys on it as hate the phase one alloys. The fronts have rainsport 3's and the rears are Michelin one side and pirelli the other. Still have good life on them.

It's had a few modifications done to it so here goes.

Remap, no print out but it is quick.

Scorpion exhaust, mid box chop and decat so makes some lovely noises. Not too loud in my opinion.

H & R lowering springs.

Forge dump valve and down pipe.

Induction kit.

I've done the short shift modification to it as the original throw is quite long.

I've had the clutch and dmf done last April.

Replaced the discs front and rear, rear pads too last October.

Oil and filter will be done this weekend.

Omp 300mm wheel fitted with cruise control bracket, not wired in though.

I've uprated all the speakers and fitted an under seat sub too as I like a good sound system.

Mot runs out in September 2019.

The car drives well, changes gear fine with no crunching. The ndo boxes are pretty solid.

Car is great fun to drive and I'm only selling as we're getting a smaller car for running around in.

Its always had shell v power put in it, no 95 Ron rubbish..

There are a few age related marks and chips on the front to be expected for 14 yrs old but generally she's scrubs up well.

The only slight noise is possible front left wheel bearing. I'm being as upfront as possible. No 15 year old car at this price is perfect after all.

The car is located in Bristol.

Asking for £2200.

Happy to take people out in it with proof of fully comp insurance.

FB_IMG_1548437851749.jpg FB_IMG_1552068392475.jpg FB_IMG_1552068384762.jpg
    IMG_20190309_160032.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Mossyv6 and imprezaworks like this.
  2. That looks spot on

Jamesycc likes this.
  3. Cheers mate.

imprezaworks likes this.
  4. Sold

imprezaworks likes this.