225 Megane 2 Mist Style Washer Jets

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Nickson, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Mine too :smiley:

2. I had an email saying they were awaiting shipping, not heard anything since though!

3. Ordered these 19 hrs ago but just had a call from Mike at the company saying they have had 40 off ordered over the last day and are out. No date of replacement or availability so those who placed early are the lucky ones.

4. Same. I had an email yesterday @ 13:25 saying:
    The status of order #6044 is now Awaiting Shipment

I havent had anything since.

5. My order was Awaiting shipment for 5 days.

6. He just phoned me, they are out of stock, he said he is awaiting more but has no date, said anyone that ordered can cancel via the website for a refund.

7. Meh im happy to wait. Its not urgent, and if theres a chance I can get some @ £20 then so be it :smile:

8. I had the phone call too. Told him I was happy to wait. He mentioned RS Megane and said previously he'd only sold one and was caught by surprise. Decent guy though.

9. Daz

Daz

Yup phone call here lol - prepared to wait if they can be fulfilled.

10. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

I bet he raises the price soon.

11. Mine have come :smile: will be fitting them at the weekend.

12. Stu

Stu

Mine are awaiting shipment too, haven't had a phone call yet!

13. Oh do they ring you when they mail them??

14. Hehe, 14 pages about washer jets - almost as good as the classic "which wiper blades" :wink:

15. I quite like the Michelin stealth. :smile:

16. Stu

Stu

Not that I know of.

Was just referring to the other people who have had calls to say the jets are out of stock.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  17. Mine are awaiting shipment so I must presume as I have had no phone call that I was just in time.

18. Just went on their site... and they have an alternative part number which is the new one and a new price :worried:

19. Edit: scratch that, checked my emails and says awaiting shipment.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  20. Mine have arrived:cool:

21. i had a missed call off em yesterday not good :worried:

22. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Got mine through today from renault :smile:
    Only 1 jet showing available in france now so it maybe a case of once them being gone they use the new part no and they are now normal spec jets.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393665235.014937.jpg

23. Just fitted mine. Took about 5 mins including adjusting them which is so simple thanks to the screw on the side.

24. Where is the best place to get these from, can someone give me the details , it will save me trawling through 14 pages to try and find out.
    thanks in advance
    steve

25. It'll be scrapyards now. It seems like the last thar Renault had in stock have been sold.

26. Will you let me know if they fit mate? Fancy a set of these too....fed up with the 'someone's pi55ing on my windscreen' look

Cheers OiNK

27. I won't be getting them mate, they all went before I got a set :worried: I need to claim my money back now.

28. ^ me too

29. Did they ring you to let you know? Mine still days awaiting shipment but that was on the 26th, no phone call and no update since...

30. Stu

Stu

Same here, Awaiting Shipment on the 26th but nothing yet, although the money has been taken.....

Will see if there is any update tomorrow.

31. I had a missed call on Thursday rang Friday the "guy" was off but not had a call back yet

32. Mine was awaiting shipment from the 20th and changed to shipped on the 25th.

33. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

These are no longer avail new from renault, any ordered will get the new superseded part no which are standard jets.

So i guess the same will happen to people waiting for them off that guy as he will get his stock from them too?

34. I just claimed my money back, refunded and all, oh well :worried:

35. ^ me too

36. I may have found another source to obtain them, much cheaper too! I've ordered them and should have them by Saturday, I'll let you know the outcome!

37. What order numbers have had the phone call? My mums just told me there was a phone call for me last week but she doesn't know who from.

38. I didn't get a call but I rang them myself today and, unfortunately, it's a no for me too. :worried:

39. My number was 6046

40. Ahh I was 6047, I might as well cancel my order then... :worried: