Matts Red 250 Cup

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by odinson, May 18, 2015.

1. mie

mie

Probably second gear instead of fourth

-Jamie- and odinson like this.
  2. I have hit the limiter so many times in the 265, its so much quieter inside than my 225 was :laughing::laughing::laughing:

odinson likes this.
  3. ianplymouth and Coopz21x like this.
  4. I have watched your videos and have seen it lol. Be mint dont worry :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

odinson likes this.
  5. odinson likes this.
  6. Well after fitting the new engine it turns out I was sold a dud, bottom end knocking and a scary amount of white smoke was a proper slap in the face and a real blow. I just don't want to get too deep in to this so have sold it to a friend. Properly gutted but I have to know when to say yes and no as I have a lot of work to do on the house this year

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

7. I saw your Instagram post, sad day indeed and sorry to hear.

odinson likes this.
  8. Dislike button required!
    Really sorry to hear that Matt, was looking forward to this developing.

odinson and Coopz21x like this.
  9. What an absolute nightmare!

Will you be stripping anything of the old engine? Could really do with the fuel rail if you are?!

10. Fuel rail is on the current engine bud as the new one was a bare engine I'm afraid

11. Cheers lads, proper gutting I was so looking forward to being back in a megane but I have to be smart. I have a lot to do on the house this year and me chasing this to get it working would no longer make it a cheap car

TigerRonin likes this.
  12. I had a feeling that was the case, thanks anyway!

At least you can focus on the house which, in reality, is far more important than any megane.

odinson likes this.