Matt from OZ

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by matt205, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Hi Crew,

Quick intro seeing as I just posted a few for sales!

Active in the OZRenaultsport community in Australia but always good to broaden the knowledge base!

I'm a hardcore car guy, have been since I started breathing air. I lived the dream for a number of years getting paid to play with cars and compete in motorsport at a high level (GT Cars mainly). This included a stint racing Lotus' on a regular basis and also being a senior instructor down here for Lotus and Radical, but all of that is another story in itself!

Always been a French Hot Hatch guy, bought a 205GTi new when I was 19 and still have it. Since then there's been too many to list, other 205's, Mi-16's, so many Clio's I've lost track (I regularly rescue basket cases with a good mate of mine), I do have a Glacier White 182 Cup and of course a Megane 250.

The 250 is now, for all intents and purposes a Trophy-R, so all the TR fruit, Ohlins, Akra, Pole Positions, luggage net and bar and Turini's. I even did an R-Link retrofit to make it as legit as possible, totally love this car.

That's probably a good opener!

2. Hey Matt, long time no see, welcome.

matt205 likes this.