m235i coupe power

Discussion in 'Spotted!' started by 1971designer, Sep 26, 2017.

1. I thought 85% of all road fatalities are men (mainly young) not all accidents.
    I was under the impression women are more statistically likely to have an accident but it is more likely to be a low speed minor bump.
    Us men don't like to do things in half we like to go big or go home..... Hence the 85% of all road fatalities

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

2. .if i enter the house with my shoes on..she goes nuts,and yet will happily jump straight into the car with shit high muddy wellies..no hope.

Nigelo likes this.
  3. lol is all i can say!i am not on here all the time as busy at work!but must admit some people on here who say i am wrong posting the video for a day "racing"i think need to get a grip!those said people do not break the speed limit ?or have a little race with other cars?excuse me don`t be silly!#don`ttalkbull!:smile:

4. thanks for the advice but you also seem to have not looked at the evidence!no where was speed recorded for me to get accused of speeding!but hey!maybe your a mate with the guy who has no facts!?:smile:

5. not a dick move!read the thread and see no where was i showing my speed etc!maybe he your pal?

6. be careful of so called friends making you look a fool like he has
    i agree with you mate just some on here are thinking they are judges in the law of racing on the road!

7. a "dick"move?new phrase to me!do you or have YOU ever exceeded the speed limit?AS THIS CAN BE MISCONTRUDE AS RACING!i look forward to your reply as if so it`s called being a hypocrite!meaning=
    a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

8. Err.........

GrumpyTwig likes this.
  9. Woah, this has gone nuts. I can see why people might be criticising. Plenty of cases around now of people being prosecuted based on footage they have carelessly uploaded.

I think everyone needs to have a brew and relax though...

10. i think a very strong argument for my point about mens driving being criticized..never goes down well..
    But 10 out of 10 for `not letting it go `points.

As long as you dont get a knock on the door by pc plod..then who cares what people think.!