Mégane RS250 CUP- 61 plate -36680 miles- FSH- Cambelt changed. £9700

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Meerkat, Mar 14, 2019.

1. *I have for sale my 2011 Renault Mégane RS 250 Cup (61 plate)
    *Oyster Grey
    *Well below average miles at 36,680.
    *Full service history with Major service in June last year at 32,096 miles (In spark plugs, brake fluid etc) Invoice available
    *Cambelt kit and water pump fitted August 2018 @28,579 miles (Invoice available)
    *MOT until December 2019- No advisories at last MOT.
    *Four good tyres.
    *Official Renault sports mats front and rear.
    *Rear parking sensors.
    *Cruise control
    *Brembo brakes and grooved discs
    *Bluetooth hands free. Works great with Spotify.
    *Daytime running lights etc etc

*As it is the CUP version it includes the stiffer chassis, wider tyres and mechanical limited slip differential, rev limiter as standard.
    *Bodywork is in great condition with normal age related marks, namely the odd scratch etc. I have used a clay bar on the car and waxed it etc. Paint work is super smooth and hopefully photos show how shiney it is. Previous owner was also the only one to wash and wax it as like me we don't like taking them to these £6 car washers to have it scratched
    *Interior is also in great condition with no rips etc. Non smokers car
    *Minor alterations which are mainly cosmetic include Black Renault badges, Heko wind deflectors, Ram air panel filter.

*Car has also had a mid box chop by previous owner.(Sounds good)
    Apart from this the car has not been messed about with in terms of remapping etc.

*Not had it long but need to sell due change in circumstances leading me to needing a bigger car
    In the short time i have had it I have had the following done which shows i intended to keep it for a while lol.
    *Brand new recirculation valve (£70) (Receipt to provided)
    *Front n/s and o/s alloys refurbished due to previous curbing. Rears are in good condition so didn't need refrubishing.
    *All fours speakers replaced as originals were shocking quality.
    *New Tweeters (Receipt provided)
    *Brand new Pioneer GM-D1004. Amp. Small enough for glove box. £90 (Receipt provided)
    *Brand new Fli 10" Subwoofer (in boot) £90(Receipt provided)
    *Genuine Renault o/s and n/s rear light clusters. Originals had condensation in them at time of buying and previous owner had tried to address this £150 (Receipt provided)
    *Spent £150 on 4-5 small but annoying parking/trolley dents to be removed.
    *Chrome effect diffuser prepared and dipped gloss black.

This is a private sale and I am not a trader. Private plate on car at the minute as per photo's. Original plate is WV61GVZ.

No test pilots. Proof of valid licence and insurance needed otherwise it will be myself driving on test drive.
    More Photos on request

Attached Files:

Ian Hughes likes this.
  2. Reduced to £9250

3. **SOLD**