Lost boost at Caldwell park

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Dave wood, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Yesterday during the last session I lost power and was not able to accelerate so presumed that the turbo was not making boost.
    This morning I have checked all the obvious things and their are no lights on the dash I was able to drive home the RS monitor shows a bit of boost but nothing like what it should be
    Strangely, and I don’t know if it is related but the dash mpg is not working but the trip and mileage are.
    Any suggestion would help and can anyone point me towards the OBD ports location

2. This should help: MEGANE-III-diag-socket-2.jpg

Personally I accessed mine by just using my hand and pulling the panel towards me from the top. It's quite stiff and will suddenly ping off towards you :laughing:

3. So it was you in the white trophy yesterday then Dave?

4. Seems Cadwell was unkind to most Meganes yesterday lol think i lost 3rd gear too

5. Yes mate you should have come over and said hi

6. Perfect found it but sadly no code errors

7. Came looking over there a couple of times but think we were like ships in the night, you were out on track when I did then I must’ve been out when you were in :smile:

Was the silver mk2 with you too?

8. @Dave wood
    Pic from the other week of you I believe. 245E1747-68DD-41BC-917D-C1A771970656.jpeg