Little delivery

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Mike265cup, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Had this little beauty arrive this morning, supersprint race system (cat back) had a spare hour in work this afternoon to put it on, well chuffed with it. The quality is second to none.
    Ordered from Cazan Racing who's service is no less than perfect also. 974f68b8ea47fff10c0b51f827faae23.jpg 80614baa52759fe28bdd9d1c41fa81a0.jpg 9ce139c524b23aab2d32ef7b4a1b13d1.jpg e00573bbbabe86e15e1d2f7f95b430af.jpg 222b7549b668488b50887838d1629310.jpg

2. Nice, vids plz :smiley:

3. bet that sounds sweet!
    Was the fit ok? I got the scorpion and it just wont fit correctly without having a little bit of modding done to it. The silencer looks smaller then the scorpion so must be a bit louder.

4. Video asap! Looks like a quality piece of kit.

5. Looks brilliant !

I bet it sounds great too

6. The fit is perfect, just a bit of lining up to get it straight then tightened it job done. Supersprint do a normal cat back system which has a bigger box. I opted for the other as I wanted a bit more noise.

I'll get a video for yous over the weekend

7. Nice one, saw this on Instagram this morning, look forward to the video :cool:

8. Cheers lads, super chuffed with it!

9. Yes, no mid and tiny rear box, bet it sounds mental in sport mode!

10. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Supersprint stuff is mega, Not sure i would splash the money on one for the Megane though since they all sound the same LOL

11. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Looks amazing. Look forward to the vids :wink:

12. Cost me pretty much the same price as a miltek system so it was a no brainer.

From the videos I've watched it sounds nothing like the miltek or scorpion.....

13. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Really? Are they not closer to a grand all in?

Ive heard them in person, Sounds the same. Maybe slightly louder but certainly the same tone as every other system no the market. The only exhaust that i have heard in person that sounds different is the Akra and a custom Ti system with decat.

14. Paid less than 600 for it delivered. Possibly 1k with decat pipe and sports cat.

Aye it has the same tone but louder, I was joking haha.
    Pops and bangs like mad.

15. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Aha i did think you were being sarcastic after i rear it back, Look forward to hearing what it sounds like on yours, Only heard it on Hybrid and big turbo Megs in person

16. Very nice. Looking forward to the video. I do like Supersprint.

17. Where's the video then Mike? :wink:

Interested to hear the Supersprint :cool:

18. I'm working on it, the weather has been so crap lately and I haven't really had much time. I'll try get one today

19. Interested to hear this too, tempted with this system looks a superb piece of kit. Could anyone tell me what diameter the system is and how that compares to the standard system. Im sure I've seen 65mm for the supersprint somewhere, sounds like around the same as the standard system? Not that its a problem mind, just curious!

20. Very nice.

Bet your putting your foot down a bit more now.

21. It's 2.75. The oem is 2.56 so it's slightly bigger.
    The quality of it is superb, fits perfectly. I've had other systems in the past which don't even compare.

22. Excellent, will be looking to purchase the same 'race' system in the next month or 2. Looking forward to vid of this!