Liquid Yellow 280

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by DRFT3D, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Hi everyone,

So the day has finally come. I've been into fast Renaults for a little bit. Started way back with a Coupe F7R, followed by 225 and R26 and finally topping it off with a 250.

The 250 is hands down, my favorite car but after starting to develop fault after fault (Ball Joints, Driveshaft, ABS) I decided that I would call it a day. I was tempted away by the Facelift ST in 2015, then Grabbed a GTI before a moment of madness buying a Volvo S90.

This brings me to last week, My GR Sport Corolla has just had its first birthday and I woke up one day hating it. So I've decided I'm coming home. My wife isn't fully on board yet but I have a RS280 currently on a transport truck heading up North and hopefully very soon I'll be making up for lost time. Not fully sure of spec as it was a bit of an impulse buy but it's liquid yellow, Manual, 19inch wheels, infotainment upgrade and Sport chassis, not cup (my compromise for when I'm doing the Nursery run).

I only have a couple of terrible screenshots from a video walkaround so I'll try to remember to update with a few pictures.

Poppaboost and aaa like this.
  2. Great Colour choice.

3. Welcome back to the fold!

4. Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk