KW Clubsport Experiences - tell me your stories

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by RS_Jamie, Nov 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi all. Looking into KW Clubsport suspension and I was wondering what experiences people have had with them? Positives? Negatives? Recommend them? Thanks in advance.

2. I`ve had them fitted for a couple of years now, car doesn`t do many miles (not a daily,as have another car/ bike). When i initially received them, they had a couple of faults (locking plates for camber adjustment were bent, some tw*t who assembled them had cross threaded the the holes in the swivel plate that sits under the camber plate), another negative is the locking grub screws that strip the plastic from the spring platform. Other than these issues, they perform well, but probably ott for a daily drive, unless money is no issue. Probably give something else a go if these have any issues in the future.

3. It’s more for a daily driver but also for track day fun. Hoping to do one a month really and make the most of them