R26 KW Clubsport 2

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by ianplymouth, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Hi all
    Does anyone have KW clubsports fitted to there 225 or R26, thinking of them for my new car.

Just wondering what your thoughts are about them, also any issues you have had with them if any.

2. Do they make Clubsports for MK2??.

I'm wondering how Nitron R1 would be since the price diference is not that much compared to KW Variant 3, keeping in mind you have to source a set of camber adjustable top mounts for KW's

3. There Clubsport 2's and they come with adjustable top mounts, as for price there about £1880 the Nitron.s are £3500 so i have seen

Conoboy likes this.
  4. Hi Ian, I had Clubsports on My Clio. Now running Martins R26, with AST 5100, and the AST are light years better than the Clubsports,more compliant, with excellent damping, two different cars, one overweight driver! Hope you are well, stay safe.

5. Hi Arthur
    Thats very interesting, but this is the sort of thing i need to know, its just the servicing costs of the AST's that a concern.

I think that's a bit unfair to say Martin is an over weight driver but thats something you can say not me :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yes i well thanks you, how are you holding up, your isolating without even trying i bet :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

6. I never see anyone, postman delivers letters top of my track, about 800 yards away, BUT I get my jab17/1. We are booked Spa mid July, so hope we can get out and about by/before then. I did mean me, the overweight driver!!!.

7. Im booked into Spa on the 1st of March, then onto the ring for 6-7th April, not sure if this is going to happen, can live in hope :cry::cry::cry:

I know what you were trying to say but your not over weight :grinning:

8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Service costs of ASTs are no different to KW/Nitron/Intrax etc