Karcher pressure washer

Discussion in 'Other For Sale' started by matt e, May 28, 2016.

1. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

Karcher K4.91

the only problem is when its on it keeps pulsing like it cant hold pressure. but it works fine and ive taken a video of it, it has a karcher quick release adaptor kit fitted to it.
    comes with

Vario lance
    Extension
    Dirtbaster

Motor size: 1900w
    Power: 240v
    Weight (kg): 19
    Colour: Yellow/Black
    Water Flow Rate: 400 l/h
    Max Water Temp: 40 degrees
    Pressure Bar: 130
    Hose Length: 6m

£40 collected

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trophyboy likes this.
  2. I do hope you have done the rest of those paving slabs matt e otherwise your ocd demons will kick in.:smilingimp:

3. Inside on the water in and out side there is a 3 very small red spring clips on valves that open / close under pressure, this wears and they stick or perish.

This is why it's not retaining pressure, you can buy replacement ones for under £6 and change them out this is what I did with my Karcher pressure washer.

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es...her-m?ApplianceTypeId=1315&ManufacturerId=877

If you don't want to mess around splitting bits down you can actually buy the replacement assembly for around £13

http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts...d/512120.htm?gclid=CMz0ipf-_swCFUmeGwodut4CHg

Hope that helps with anyone considering it. It's around a 10 minute strip down, 5 minute fit and then 5 minutes putting back together as you know how things came apart but comfortable a sub £15 fix and less than 30 mins.

I've same one that had same issue after about 2-3 years, and did the fix. For reference generally the cause is winter, you don't drain out the water inside the unit, winter comes and you've the pressure washer in garage or shed it gets cold, water gets cold / freezes / expands and then splits the valves

matt e likes this.
  4. Hi Matt

I'll take it please if it's still available.

I can arrange a courier my end if you would be willing to wrap it up for me?

Cheers

Chris

5. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

sold