Intercooler

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by hazzf1, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Does anybody no or selling a 60mm forged or ktec intercooler as needed ? Is there anywhere that does discounted ones ?

2. So you decided against the Chinese ones in the end? What was the reason?

3. I have just heard mixed opinions about them so I have just ordered a ktec racing intercooler I have done everything decent so far so may aswell finish it :smile:

4. Is the Ktec one not just some Chinese thing too ?

5. No comp different they are made by pace, mine was quality esp for track work

6. Hazz what else are you doing to go stage 2?

7. I have got ktec panel filter , forge dump valve kit , hard pipe kit , intercooler , decat and full exhaust system so just need the map now :smile:

8. what about actuator, I've read that is needed also to hold the boost pressure . . .

9. Yer I might decide to get one instead but see when I get it mapped

10. where you getting it mapped?? are you taking it round cadwell next year? also have you changed your reg?? seen one like yours but not your reg down clee road cheers john.

11. cool keep me posted as I'm also going down this road . . . injectors were also mentioned in the threads I was reading . . .

12. I will be doing Caldwell next year :smile: and also blyton park that's very good too , erm I have a private reg

13. I will keep you posted and upload pictures this weekend when it is fitted

14. yer I know n44 ish but seen another must not be you

15. Mm not sure then mate , [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Just got the ktec cooler and forge hard pipe kit :smile: fitting on Friday so I can update with pics