Inferno 225 Fast Road Project

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by Dom225, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Hello mate, don't know if you'd be interested but I've got a good condition set of original springs just gathering dust as I went for a set of Cooksports, followed by coilovers.
    Cheers,
    Si

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

2. what sort of mileage on these mate?
    my own springs had only done 45k,but were the originals..and pretty rotten.

3. About 50k ish, I was surprised at how good they actually looked when they came off. I'll take some pics tomorrow if you like, they're in my loft and my 3yr old daughter is asleep at last, I don't really wanna bang around and wake her.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

4. Had the usual break over Christmas/new year. Some parts have fell through the door ready for fitment this weekend.

Got an adapter so I can run a quaife knob for no other reason than being a tart, unfortunately for reasons that will become apparent I can't run an aftermarket shifter set up. Although a quick shift/rebuild are on the cards. The engines rocking about a bit much after some spirited driving so acquired some EVOL mounts from a member on here. And well the boss, pretty explanatory whats going to be happening there. Going to have a feel around at Autosport next week..

IMG_1114.JPG

matt e likes this.
  5. Had her out to a few local meets over Christmas too and added a bit of rsmegane to her..

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

matt e likes this.
  6. Couple of updates, managed to get some time and fitted some bits that have been arriving, first up sabelt 3" harnesses and a boot mat from ambassador.

IMG_3237.JPG

7. IMG_3203.JPG

Added an OMP Boss (I got off here) and a sabelt wheel. Also an adaptor kit and quaife knob. Service and alignment next week and I'm ready for Blyton on the 26th