Ikon intake pipes rs250

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Simon Eyre, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Hi all. Have a used set of white ikon intake pipes for an rs250. A little dirty but only used for 1000 miles before relocating battery and changing intake. Want £25 for them

2. Get any pics mate?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

3. Hi mate, it's not uploading the pictures, is there any other way I could send them over?

Cheers Simon

4. try imgur.com

5. They are a bitch to fit, well the turbo to air box is, but worthwhile i my opinion, much better than the stock ones.
    bargain for £25

Simon Eyre likes this.
  6. Nic

Nic

Still For sale ?

7. Yes

8. Anyone know or have contact details for this member? I paid for these a couple of weeks ago with postage and not received them.

I can see he has not been online since 06/09 so will not have got my PM's. I hope it is just an oversight on his part. Have left if a few days before posting on the thread, but need to contact him. Cheers.

9. Report the post to get a mods attention. Maybe they can provide his email address for you.
    Cant remember if we had to provide our phone number upon sign up.

Beau likes this.
  10. i would reach out via facebook

Beau likes this.
  11. Simon has form...

Beau likes this.
  12. Thank you all for the replies. I have bought and sold multiple cars parts mainly on Cliosport, RSMegane and Ebay. I generally pay using PayPal, but on this occasion used bank transfer as I have on judgement with other members and touch wood until now never had a problem.

I must over the years have done hundreds of transactions. For the time being it has only been a few days so will give him a bit longer to reply. In the scale of things it is only a small amount and pretty sad if I have been scammed for that amount. I accept if this is done to multiple people it soon adds up like all types of fraud and does not draw as much attention.

I will update if I receive contact as I am not one to make assumptions until people have a chance to rectify their actions.

13. Nick

Nick RSM Moderator

I've locked all his threads apart from this one - for now

Admin may have a mobile or email address for him

If your on Facebook, it took me all of 2 minutes to find him & his for sale threads in meg groups

danmc_82 and Beau like this.
  14. I'm sure it's something innocent

Beau likes this.
  15. Got a sneaky suspicion it's the same C##T I had dealings with a couple years ago. He needs eradicating. Good luck brother! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Jimmy Lam and Beau like this.
  16. 06A78C78-7230-4FC8-8A69-EB2177FED74E.png

Beau likes this.
  17. Hmmmm not looking good for a resolution on the back of that evidence!

Beau likes this.
  18. Stupid really when you consider its only £25 + Postage. If your going to rinse someone, at least do it properly.

Hopefully he had more than one set to sell. He may still come back to the buyer.

Beau likes this.
  19. Just to update, I have not had any contact at all from the seller!

20. You will be swimming the channel to get your money. Sadly.

21. He lives in the same city as me, Derby.

Just looked back over his posts and they're all sale posts.

Has this happened to any other member?

22. It's only £25, I'm not a violent person however this kind of thing pi**es me off. I hate dishonest people especially ones that take people's hard earned money. It's not hard to find him on Facebook, it will be less difficult to actually find out where he lives...some people need confronting, not to be violent but I'd be knocking on his door wanting my money back

Beau, Jimmy Lam, Si271 and 1 other person like this.
  23. He tried doing the same to me matey, once I paid him he kept saying he'd send me the tracking but never did. Gave him benefit of doubt and after 2 weeks he requested the money back from Paypal. Another week later he said he received the item back from Royal Mail and asked if I wanted it sent again or not

Beau likes this.
  24. Despite a number of years of paying by PayPal and on occasion by bank transfer I have luckily never been in this situation and £30 is pretty much my limit on a bank transfer to someone unknown to me.

I have given the seller more than enough time now to respond. He would appear not to have been on here since 06/09.

Thank you for the above replies as it clearly adds weight to the fact he had no intention of sending the item I have paid for. If by some miracle he replies and sends me a refund I will update the thread, however I won't hold my breath.

danmc_82 likes this.

25. Maybe we should do a Megane RS OC fundraiser. Each member pays 20p and youll have your £30 back in no time...... On a serious note I hope he does but it seems unlikley

Beau and danmc_82 like this.
  26. On the other hand.......maybe all of us ripped off by this specimen should track him down and "teach him some good manners", especially as his "parents" seem to have failed on a huge fucking scale!

27. I'd be up for that. :grinning: send me the funds and I'll keep it safe :laughing:

Beau and Si271 like this.

28. Maybe a rs driving day out. So decent roads, pub lunch and a stop off at scumbags House.

Jimmy Lam and Beau like this.
  29. Bring it on brother! When are we going?! [emoji16][emoji106]

D7DPJ, danmc_82 and Beau like this.
  30. Its the principal now. You don't come on a members forum and rip the members off. I will happily donate the £30 to charity if he refunds it.

D7DPJ, Si271 and danmc_82 like this.
  31. On another note I've just ordered some brand new from ikon ebay. £70 for the set, get ordering don't let this turd stop you.

Si271 and Beau like this.
  32. I have been busy and tonight received a phone call from the seller along with his contact number!

He has been directed to this thread and I hope to get a resolution(refund) by the weekend. I have been more than reasonable and would like to think he will now do the right thing.

Jimmy Lam, Si271, Nick and 3 others like this.
  33. Guys a class A dick head.

Nick likes this.
  34. He is a random fuck for sure. This happened to me about 6 weeks ago.
    I bought a decat off him via Facebook, it arrived ok and in decent time. He then offered me a battery relocation kit, which I bought as well, that never turned up!!. Luckily I paid PayPal both times and eventually got the £30 back via the resolution centre for it. I’m normally like yourself and have paid bank transfer and f&f in the past on face value. Never again after this experience. It’s a shame people are like this. Like matey said above, ripping people off for £25/30£, it’s a bit pathetic really. Hope you get it resolved ok.

35. I had to chase him up via WhatsApp and he has replied. Long story short I still have no parts and am £31 out of pocket.

36. He's still not been on the forum so he's in no rush. What did he say?

37. Just to add as well as the multiple replies on here I have also had several emails from people who have experienced similar issues, are owed money or had to use PayPal resolution to get money back for items not received.

Stated he is away with work, will check and send postage receipt once home and refund if checks with post office are unsuccessful. I paid for the item over a month ago now.

38. Will be amazed if you get the money back. I was contacted through another forum about him. He's a scumbag.

39. I had the same issue with a different seller over some xenon ballasts i bought of one of the megane Facebook groups. I kept getting promised a refund but it never happened and I got blocked in the end, £30 out of pocket too. Hopefully you get sorted soon!

Beau likes this.