225 Idle "problems"

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by SuperSnake7, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Hi

I have this annoying "problem" with my 225. When I get to a full stop after driving a while with the engine on operating temperature, the car idles very quiet and doesn't produce any vibrations. But after a few moments the revs get slightly higher (by about max. 100-150) in regular intervals that make the whole car vibrate.
    It's not a big deal because the vibration is not strong enoguh to make me think that something major is broken, it's just annoying because at first it idles perfectly.

Did anyone of you guys have the same problem? My first thought was a dirty throttle body (checked and it was very clean), my second thought was a bad battery but I didn't check that yet.

Maybe it is perfectly fine like that and I am just to concerned because I recently bought it [emoji23].

I apology for bad grammar.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

2. Does it feel a bit like a pulse? Mines doing it sometimes although I have no idea why. I think it's a combination of worn engine mounts and something else but haven't pinned down the something else yet.

3. Maybe plugs? I know when i gapped mine properly, it idled alot better.

4. @StoatInACoat:
    Yes it feels like a pulse. Let us know if you find out what's the second "something".

@ryan197:
    Will soon do a service. Maybe also replace a coil because had some missfireing on cylinder 3 a few weeks ago and fixed it by changing the injector...maybe it's because of that. But never had a problem with the enginge since.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk