225 Hybrid turbo boost pressure

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Shymek, May 15, 2014.

1. I have Megane 225 with hybrid turbo and I have small problem with boost.
    Turbo load pressure from 3000: 1,4 bar, then fall to 1,2 and load again to 1,4 bar and again fall to 1,2.... no metter how pressure we set in program boost still undulates from 3000 to 5500 (after 5500 is stable 1,2 Bar)
    Yellow one is on old turbo (from Megane 250). Green one is on hybrid

What could be the reason? Can anyone help me?

On turbo I have mounted Forge actuator with red spring (1,6 bar) , also have Forge BOV with red spring (2, bar).

Thanks for help

10350097_637855202960483_1642524197_o.jpg

Attached Files:

2. You cant get it to stabilize the electronics need to get adjusted and learn the new turbo.
    Testing it on the brake dyno not rolling road, as it can set how fast it can accelerate. That way the computer has time to adjust the turbo pressure slowly.
    This happens as lets say 3000 rpm the pressure starts to climb fast, the ecu dumps the turbine speed to control the max pressure and slows it down to much... Try it at half throttle or in 6th speed if you were in 5th

3. We make reprogramation now - computer can't learn itself to turbo pressure because maximum pressure is predefined on computer to 1,1 bar (we change limit to 1,5 but this don't work :worried: ).
    I will try today to go on rollers without WG steering :smile: Maybe this can give some knowledge about it is turbo problem or sensors problem

4. What actuator are you running. I had the forge one on mine & the boost chart was constant.
    Lee

5. Forge with red spring - I write it in first post :wink:

6. Thanks for help :rolleyes:

Problem solved by myself.... Some idiot mounted in my car selenoid (electrovalve) from M3RS... (numer 2 on picture)
    [​IMG]
    Now hybrid gives 1,5 bar boost with no problems :smile:

Selenoid from M2RS is same like N75 in Audi S3 20v (1,8T) :wink: (cheaper from Audi than from Renault)