How would you sell your renault megane cup?

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Supagaz88, Mar 6, 2021.

What would you expect to pay and why?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2021.
  1. Help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ideas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi everyone I looking to sell my car. Can you tell me if you would add anything or if you think its over priced as I can not find any for sale on fb.gumtree.shpock or ebay haha.This is the write up I have done
    THIS IS THE ONLY RENAULT MEGANE CUP FOR SALE ANYWHERE!!! VERY RARE!!!!!
    Sadly it's time for her togo...... I'm looking to sell my renault megane 225 cup(remapped to 250bhp eco so real good on fuel aswel as quick) lots of things has been done to the car over the 3 years iv had it including-
    Green alloy wheels(including a green spare plus 3 other spare alloys if wanted)
    A new clutch and dual mass fitted by a local mechanic Kevin. Oil and filter changes. Drop links. Top mounts. Brakes front and back. All fluids have be changed and coolant flushed. Tie rod ends. New battery. Exhaust rubbers.new brake hoses. New temperature sensor. Left and right rack ends. Poly rib belt and v belt tensioner. Front shocks. Wheel bearing. Rear brake calipers. Timing belt and water pump kit has been fitted only last year all with proof. There is more but hopefully you know the car is well looked after and maintained.
    I have also got a rear f1 bumper that I have not bothered to put on(these sell for £150/240 alone) any questions just ask. I will not let anyone drive it unless you have a full driving licence proof of insurance and sensible. My pride and joy aint a toy it is very fast smooth and has the nice gravity through exhaust which sound nice. Also has a dump valve and has a BIG ramair air filter.
    MOT until 30th November 2021. Cheers all
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Any1?

3. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

change the alloys back to silver or anthracite that would increase your audience

4. Yeah only reason I have green is because my 8 year old wanted hulk wheels haha. You think silver or black?

5. Also cheers matt appreciated

Lee collins likes this.