Honda Civic Type R 2015 teaser

Discussion in 'General Automotive & Motorsport Media' started by dinn, Nov 1, 2014.

1. That it about 30 seconds

2. 2 min 55 sek

Press R to get alternative story.

3. I'll try again

4. Nope can't see an R apart from the one on the logo, does nothing

5. Nope nothing happens

6. Press r on your keyboard

7. If it loads up YouTube ive go no key board on my iPhone , not to worry I give up

8. It's a crap way of putting a link up why not just put the link up that plays instead of having to try and find an R , like I say when the video loads up how can you press the keyboard R

9. That is how they made it. It is very interesting. You have 2 alternative stories in the same time. It is the best way to watch first, then press R and watch second, and then watch it another time just presing R every couple of seconds. I think they had a very good idea.

10. I've still not got a clue what letter R your on about pressing mate can't press the keypad R as its playing a video so I s no idea what your on about , cheers anyway, no worries

11. Nah, just looked again , no R I can see to press that does anything , what a shite link why not just press play like normal

12. On that R video the noise sounds so synthesised like fast and furious. If it sounds like that ill eat my hat!

still kinda hope it looks like the concept and they dont dull it down

13. I am giving up. Just can't believe you don't get it.

14. Press the letter r on your keyboard

15. I'm using my iPhone, how can you press the R on the keyboard when YouTube is playing the video, the screen is taken over by the video being played meaning the keypad is not there

16. Exactly 99% of people use tablets or phones nowadays
    pcs and laptops are the stoneage

17. 99%? Interesting statistics :wink: I use both.

18. Stu

Stu

Very clever video, not seen anything like that before.

As others have said though, it sounds too artificial, if it sounds like that for real then it will be awesome!

19. Agreed, never has anything been filmed this way that I've seen. Love the look of the rear spoiler lights through that tunnel.

20. Good thinking Honda.. this is the kind of commercial that appeals to users.. well got me thinking of switching from Megane to Type R..

21. My mrs might have to have one of those next and as its 4 door will be perfect for the kids , it would make a great all round family car for us.

22. Well since i posted that the kids and wife mentioned they want a desktop pc for games and work and also ended up using the laptop to stream a couple of movies to the tv last night :rolleyes:

So guess that throws my stats out window :smiley: