Hillclimb plan

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Dave W, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Dave W

Dave W RSM Club Member

Hi there,
    I’m soon to be moving to an R26 after hillclimbing a Clio F1 for the past five years.
    Looking forward to getting involved in some tech conversations (my background is automotive and racing) as well as hoarding parts over the winter and finding out the best mods.
    Cheers
    Dave

2. ianplymouth

ianplymouth RSM Club Member

Hi and welcome Dave

Dave W likes this.
  3. Hi Dave, and Welcome. Keep us posted on what you get up to.

Dave W likes this.
  4. Hi Dave and welcome

what are your plans - building from scratch or starting with a modified car ?

5. Welcome Dave!

6. Dave W

Dave W RSM Club Member

So the new toy has arrived. Quite a decent spec on it already, its already away in storage while I compile a wishlist of parts ready to fit in March

Attached Files:

7. Dave W

Dave W RSM Club Member

Hi Paul,
    Having started from scratch with the Clio, I’ve managed to find a Meg that already has a lot of things done that I would definitely add, so that’s saved time if not some money too.
    It needs some bits; wheels, tyres, seats and half cage, but apart from that, it’s a proper chassis set up and just general work to get it to a standard I’m happy with

8. Dave W

Dave W RSM Club Member

Did this belong to anybody on here?
    It’s #904.

just wondering as the previous owner had it about a year and hasn’t done much to it, having bought it like it is.

Attached Files: