1. Nothing but problems since fitting bulbs not working alternating between all 4 h1/H7 deciding I think to going back to osram nightbreaker + bulbs I do like the hids but not worth the trouble

2. Whats the actual problem? Is only one working then the other?

3. No started with 1h7 and 1 h1 one minute they work then next time I turn them on nothing I would have to turn them on and off a few times and TBH with my mot due in 2 weeks it isn't worth the bother only fitted a few weeks paid a lot for them not cheap ones my son got a set for his Clio and he removed them again had loads of trouble with ballasts

4. Cheers mate the ones I have are 35w I have 3 sets so wasted a lot of money going to put back the nightbreaker plus bulbs couldn't go trough this again

5. I had a similar problem and also the bulb came out and melted the inside of the headlight, replaced headlight and then replaced both high beans and dipped with night breakers no more problems

Rich

6. Yep that will be the answer me thinks cheers

7. I had a faulty set too, one wouldn't stay on and the other had a mind of its own. Swapped for eBay 271032908233 and been fine ever since *touch wood*

8. Love the look but not the hassle and TBH glad to be back to normal bulbs