Hi! Megane 175

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by pepinosport, Dec 20, 2020.

1. JGQMgQf.jpg

Hi, I discovered this forum 3 years ago when I bought my dCi175. I always find very useful information and I thought I should finally introduce myself.

I currently live in Spain and was using the Meg until not long ago as a daily. Right now is on 120k miles and showing signs of needing some care (clutch, weird engine noises -chain?-, steering clunks...). A the moment I only take it for long trips, which happen quite often as we have famlily abroad.

I'm the second owner of this cup packed 175 and it's been pretty much reliable during the last 3 years. I put around 45k miles during this time and I had to change the thermostat housing, intercooler pipe and several upper engine mounts and exhaust mounts. Oh and one track rod and one bearing.

Cheers

2. Forgot to mention I've always loved fast Renaults. I owned a valver, a 182 and several other hatchbacks, like an EP3, C30, Focus RS...
    In my garage I have an RS4 b5 and a broken 996. My current daily is this brick:
    XM1F4NX.jpg