hi guys. first megane rs 250 cup. what ive done so far

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by rockabilly, Feb 4, 2020.

1. so owned the car for a few weeks now. it has b14,s whiteline f/r arbs,new brembo discs and cae shifter.
    i added goodridge hoses and pf pads with 665 fluid. fitted a motorbike resevoir for the clutch so its now independent of the master cylinder,new wagner front mount to replace the airtec that was on,oil catch can, 19 row oil cooler with an10 fittings and thermo sandwich plate. and a few other bits lol. oh new calibre suzaka 18 x8 alloys with almost new mps4 tyres. got a few uk trackdays booked and the ring/spa and zandvoort later in the year.come from r33gtr,s m3,s and last a blobeye spec c ltd scoob.. bernie

Attached Files:

TigerRonin likes this.
  2. Get the dates of your trackdays up, once mine is up and running i need to book some trackdays, getting withdrawal symptoms :openmouth:

rockabilly likes this.
  3. oil cooler

Attached Files:

4. oil catch can and drain

Attached Files:

5. Going for it big time then :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. safety ian. was already round the ring in 8.03 in the scoob, chased many of these so fancied one lol.

dates

cadwell 14th march opentrack
    antree trackday 30th march tba
    rs day at castle combe 12 july
    then im of to spa,zandvoort and the ring/gp track aug 8th for 10 trip

7. now in a megane. who would of thought it lol.

8. What oil cooler bits are you using bud?
    using a sandwich plate on the filter housing?

9. rockabilly likes this.
  10. Oil cooler is a mocal 19row.mounted under passenger headlight.an 10 lines and mocal thermoststic sandwich plate.m20 x 1.5 fitting i think.

11. Well hsd and 14kg front an 10kg rear.was pushing on a little.croft i think or oulton cant remember lol