Hi from Basque Country!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by manugtt, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Hello! I´m Manu, from the north of Spain. At first, sorry for my english, that very basic, but I hope to better in the forum with your help.
    I recently sold my little Gt Turbo, it was with me along 20 wonderful years fightting against the chrono in different circuits in Spain, France or Germany. But my sadness don´t be long because I buy the Meg RS250 of one friend. It is a white cup very simple, only whith KN air panel filter, decat, Ktec exhaust line and a modest remap.
    I hope to learn so much about those track machines, the Rs comunity in Spain is almost none. So, thanks to accept myself!!:wink:

DOOOOK likes this.
  2. Hi Manu, welcome to the forum, lots of help and knowledge available on here. I should be at Spa in early May, but that now seems unlikely.

3. Yes, the situation in Europe at now not very funny...Only been in Spa once, but not racing. To be honest, for now my wallet is empty cause the Megane, so the circuits must be wait for a time!:grin::grin::grin:

4. hi manu.There are a key group of members on here ,
    that will be able to help with anything from basic maintenance,to full track set ups.

welcome from the UK!

5. Thanks Andrew! I´ve been all day front the screen exploring the forum. There are many good proyects and much ideas for upgrades.
    My intentions in a future are brake lines, Carbone Lorraine pads, B14 coilovers and Braid Fullrace wheels. At the moment, I want to remove the rear wiper and the stupid sound generator.
    This is my humble apparatus! IMG_2852.JPG

DOOOOK and Gavin. like this.
  6. Welcome to the club Manu. RS looks really good!

7. Thanks Gareth! Yes, is a good unity. Accustomed to my old Gt Turbo, the Meg seems a slot car, it takes any corner without movement and always think:that last can be take faster...
    At the moment don´t have many pics, but I promise to show to the forum soon with nexts upgrades.
    I forgot to say, it fitted AST springs on stock dampers. Don´t test the car too hard but, at the moment, the suspension is enough for me. My idea is fast road on weekends and 4 or 5 trackdays at years, with my every year visit to the Ring, of course. So, any advice for the suspension?? Only one thing, I´m not Jean Ragnotti!!:grin::grin:

8. bienvenido desde almeria! hay mucha informacion por este foro y muy buena gente que te ayuda y recomienda cosas. estaras como en casa. pasa y ponte comodo

9. Joder que bueno! Gracias por la bienvenida, yo soy de Jaen, aunque llevo muuucho en Bilbao.:wink:

Holy shit! Thanks for wellcome, I´m from Jaen, but have so much living in Bilbao.:wink:

10. Welcome Manugtt,

Sampled some really nice Basque roads in 2009 driving a Kangoo! Ended up in a place called Lekeitio.
    Enjoy your Meg, looks good.

11. Paddy! Can´t belive it! I usually drive in that area, nice roads and beautifull coast villages like Lekeitio. Please, if your return one more time, let me know.

12. Will do mate, definitely worth experiencing again!