Hello! RS280 Ordered - Megane RS driver from July!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Cbass, May 21, 2020.

1. Hi Everyone,

I have ordered my first ever Renault in the shape of the Megane RS 280. Gone from a string of German cars and recently my beloved 335D.

Fancied something different and given all the noise around Renault Sport cars I decided to go for it. Budget couldn’t stretch beyond the sport chassis and white paint but I have added the Bose pack.

Stuck with the 18’’ alloys as the roads in Harrogate are quite frankly dreadful!

Just wanted to say hello and gather some feedback on my choice and if you think i will miss the German cars!?

As soon as the car lands I will share a pic!

Chris

2. Hopefully you will enjoy.

3. I too have ordered a 280, sport chassis and standard 18’s but will be upgrading to 19’s when I can find a set of wheels to go on it. Car will be in titanium grey with alcantara interior and parking pack.

I’m going from a line of various cars, my favourite being a civic type R, but most recently a 2017 BMW 1 series.

4. Welcome along, even though german car are more pure straight speed, you will enjoy the RS as you can enjoy it more around the corner, you can carry more speed in the bend, even in wet condition with a good set of tyres (no cheap chinese C*$p)