Hello! I'm new, from the North East England

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Berilia, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum, I've just purchased my first Mégane, an RS 275. (Actually just waiting for it to be delivered!)
    I'm new to the Mégane, having driven Clio 182s for the past 6 - 7 years.

I'm very excited to be here and begin a new chapter of my life with my new car!

Amii

Lee collins likes this.
  2. Hi and welcome
    quite a jump from a 182 to a 275, you know pictures are required :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Berilia likes this.
  3. Haha yeah, I wrote off my182 Cup in the snow a few weeks ago, thought I'd splash out and get myself a newer car!

Unfortunately the ad has been taken down, but I do have one screenshot! More photos will follow once I get it!!

Attached Files:

Lee collins likes this.
  4. Congratulations on the new car ... bet you can’t wait for it to be delivered, looking forward to some pics :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berilia likes this.
  5. Oops, my apologies, 265** !

Very, very excited. But also a little scared!!

6. I wouldn’t be, one of the best things about the car is it’s complete usability, it’s not aggressive or scary it fun, really fun and then amazing depending on what you want from it :smile:

You will love it

Berilia likes this.
  7. Ahh, thank you! I'm totally in love with the Clio 182s, so even if it's half the fun of those! Cannot wait for delivery day

8. Wow, you were right!! I feel right at home in the Mégane! I love it so much, I got it on Saturday.

DSC_1995.JPG DSC_1988.JPG

9. Very nice indeed :smile:

Berilia likes this.
  10. Nice car, welcome along, enjoy your car it looks really nice.

Berilia likes this.
  11. Welcome to the club. Car looks great. Very stealthy. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Berilia likes this.
  12. Welcome. Great car, looks very tidy!

Berilia likes this.
  13. Welcome. Had 182s and 197s, 200 in the past topped off with an r26.

Came back to my 275 from an e92 m3.

Don't regret it meg is awesome.

Berilia likes this.
  14. Welcome. Car looks a lovely example. I still have my 172 cup and 197. Had my megane 5 month now and its a awesome car. There is not one thing that i felt let down by with the megane. Enjoy your new toy @Berilia .

Berilia likes this.
  15. Welcome to this place! And congratulations for the machine, take for sure you´ll enjoy your new toy and here can find a lot of knowledge about it.:wink:

Berilia likes this.
  16. Thank you all for your welcome messages!

I've had my car around 6 days now and I'm so in love with it!! I've also just found that my sat nav has Darth Vader's voice installed!