250 Hello!!I need to know which Intercooler you recommend?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Guilledippolito1, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Hi guys!! I need to know which Intercooler you recommend? i have a renault Megane RS250 with chip Etuners + down pipe 3" + K&N filter + blanking plate.
    Im from Argentine.

Apologies if wrong site for post.

guru.jpg

2. Off to get my Forge intercooler fitted tomorrow to my standard (except for mid box delete) 250 will report back :-)

3. I chose the Ktec one as you could get it in black. Seems to work well.

4. If u got £ go for the forge one 60mm core, u could paint it in black... If no money go for a chinese, there is not a huge diference in performance

5. Airtec are releasing an intercooler in the next few weeks. You can get them in black, and can also get airtec sprayed on them in a colour of choice. Red would look good!

6. Don't think the Chinese brand do an RS250 variant.

7. Thanks for your anwers! :smiley:

8. [​IMG]
    Forum User[​IMG]Join DateJun 2014LocationArgentine - CordobaCarRenault Megane RS250
    Posts6[​IMG]

Sorry but, i dont undestand your anwer. I have learn more inglish :smile:, do you explain to me? Do you have a Intercooler Forge? Thanks.​

9. Hi nathrs250!! Do you have a link to see the intercooler Airtec? thanks :smiley:

10. Hi nathrs250!! Do you have a link to see the intercooler Airtec? thanks :smiley:

11. Sorry but, i dont undestand your anwer. I have learn more inglish :smile:, do you explain to me? Do you have a Intercooler Forge? Thanks.

12. From the pictures it looks bigger than forge. But is also £100 cheaper. If I was buying one it would be the pro alloy.

Airtec is not available yet but will be soon so it might be worth waiting.

13. Thanks Ash_Webb for your information! Do you have a link to see the Airtec intercooler? Thanks again :blush:

14. IT has not been released yet. Keep an eye out on the forum for a thread that i'm sure will start once it is!

15. Best regars Nathrs250!!

16. Forge cooler just fitted to the 250 today. Notice a big difference in how quick it gets up to the redline. Fitting was about two hours.

17. Thas excellent =) where you purchase? i want it =) I live in Argentine.

18. I bought it used from one of the forum members :-)

19. You luky guy!!! =)

20. Any of you guys noticed any difference in cooling temp with a aftermarket intercooler and remap? As proalloy also has a additional turbo cooler, is this really necessary?