Hello All

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by CupS, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Hi Everyone,

After getting my first Megane in September last year I thought I’d finally say hello.
    The car has followed on from the Rs133 and 182 trophy I had previously and couldn’t be happier with it.

846F0E33-0707-4C23-B6C4-200AE84501E6.jpeg AC8117AE-5D87-4DCA-8EAD-C87F5E92AE89.jpeg

Lopes3d, Poppaboost and Beau like this.
  2. Welcome. Fellow cup-s owner.

Has it got any options fitted?

Did you get it from main dwaker or is that just for photo shoot purposes?

3. Hello!

Mine was originally ordered with the paint being the only option, all i’ve added is an RS gear knob, so none of the fancy bits unfortunately.

Got it from the main dealer in Cambridge after someone handed it back after a 4 year lease, pic is from when my mate gave me a lift to collect it.

It was rather unloved when I got it, had to do brakes all round and remove the budget tyres from the front. Have done 10k in it since and it’s been brilliant.

4. Great package as std. I am just a snob so wanted options. But had I been buying new i would likely have had the cheapest version I could get ..... and been just as happy.

Welcome. Had a tranche of Clio's before & an R26 too.

CupS likes this.
  5. What's the spec on the twingo pictured.

6. The 133 is a cup with the black and white white pack. Its had new cup suspension fitted on the front and R2 springs on the back.

Has also had a sparco bucket seat, compomotive wheels(I think), normal RS rear wing, studs and the spot lights fitted. It’s a mega fun car, here’s some pics of it next to my lupo.

9DECDEEC-5ED3-4F05-AD8A-CECC958630C9.jpeg 97C9A345-155D-4AD1-95E6-47344F0C7B19.jpeg

danmc_82 likes this.