Hello all

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by D_K, Aug 15, 2019.

1. D_K

D_K

Hello everyone,

I've been on here looking around for the last while but never put up an introduction. Seems a good site and has been a good source of info already .

I'm living in Dublin and earlier in the year picked up a facelift Megane 265 cup , one of only a handful of RS's here in the Republic .

48543530422_c79408ec29_o.jpg Megane_Sunset by D_K*, on Flickr

HASLE likes this.
  2. Nice. Nice photo also.

3. Hi and welcome to the forum. nice photo for sure, red car is nice too

4. Welcome, fellow Irish member here. Currently have an R26 but had an RS250 previously.

How long have you had th RS265? Nearly sure it passed my place in Limerick about 2 years ago! Can't be many red RS meganes

5. D_K

D_K

Thanks guys

@Chawkie ( same name on BR too I guess ? ) I bought it in February of this year . I've been told its the only red one about down here and possibly the only facelift car that was ever sold by Renault in The Republic so probably this is the car you had seen.

So far I carried some service items on the car to keep it really well maintained , fitted a Morimoto xenon kit , exhaust mid box removal , a brand new 19'' Steev / Michelin PS4s to replace one that has kerb damage (that to become a spare wheel) and most recently fitted a set of 275 Trophy Recaros to the interior . Also did some coding on the car to enable Android Auto on the R-Link and some other little tweaks here and there .

6. Same person.

Sound like a fantastic car. Enjoy it.

7. D_K

D_K

Thanks man , your doing a nice job on yours too