Guide to removing Megane 225 parts

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by JDC, Jul 29, 2019.

1. JDC

JDC

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a guide, manual or book/video of some sort that shows how to remove all trims and stuff on the Megane 225. Rather than searching the wide web with no results or half answers.
    I’ve been trying to vinyl wrap trims and replace new parts inside and out but it’s like hunting for national treasure for some certain parts. Such as the glove box silver trim I don’t know and can’t find anything in how to remove it. Looks like it just slides out but it’s hung on to something and I don’t wanna break anything.
    The side air vents also is a mystery for me. I tried prying them out but no success.
    Any help is appreciated. If there is a full guide out there for removing all parts and trims that will be the best thing!

2. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

3. JDC

JDC

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    This is where the issue is , there’s only half information given every where I search. I know the glove box trim slides but is there diagrams to show where the clips are so I know where to pry instead of breaking as I go, which I have done for a few parts and trims already. It’s getting frustrating.
    Half answers or nothing is all I get. I’m trying to remove the centre panel atm and again I find info how to remove n unscrew but can’t find anything how to remove the plugs. I’m half way breaking the hazard light connecter atm as I have no idea how to pull it out coz it ain’t coming out. I don’t wanna break anything but it looks like I’m ganna hav to break a few things as I can find anything.
    I find a video on it but then this dick covers everything with his whole back to the camera. Sigh
    Why is it that hard to do shit for this car?!

4. JDC

JDC

And I also got all those tools already. They don’t help coz it’ll still damage the car if I forcefully pry them out. That’s why I need a FULL guide or manual to show me at least GUIDE me ffs....