Group buy on air box to turbo hose.

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Jamiearmstrongf1, Jan 21, 2014.

1. http://www.viperperformance.co.uk/productsearch_hoses.php?xscId=9929

now this is a bargain at this price and a few people on here have this and have only rated it well. They have sold out bar 3 red ones so there have been a few people that can't get the colour they want. But they will do a group buy if we can get over 10 people interested. So grab ourself a a bargain. Thanks

2. Group buy

I'm in! Black for me

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  3. I'm in. Need a blue one to match the other blue bits I am buying. :smile:

4. I'm in need a blue one to match the other blue bits I have :-P lol sorry andymegane225

5. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Im in for a black one.

6. Almost half way there. Thanks to whoever changed the name should have put airbox to turbo hose so cheers

7. I will ask my lad if he wants one when I see him

8. When are you looking to buy these I'm interested but skint for next month already would ten not have to be the same colour ?

9. Ill have a blue one!

10. Got mine in blue for Xmas, bargain if you ask me!

11. image.jpg

12. Looks tidy.

13. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

no, you should have put more than you did in initial title..

14. Aye I realise that after I started it

15. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

I read what you put wrong there I thought u were saying we should have changed our edit, sorry.

16. No no I realised after I had wrote it that I should have put exactly what the group buy was I'm nt really a computer person and never really done any group buys subjects ect. Thanks for changing it tho. Waitin on a phone call from dan from viper to get more details prices. Numbers ect so will update once I find out

17. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Dan at viper haha. Remember him well I set the original build for these up with him.

18. Aye this is the first time iv ever delt with viper and they seem really good my pipe arrived today and well happy with it . so he is in a meeting so iv to phone after lunch to speak with him. Bt there stuff looks good. Don't really know what set up to go for to make a pipes so that the airfilter sits down at the bumper or what. I like ktecs hose with the v6 clio airbox but they don't sell the hose anymore. What set up have u got on yours naith?

19. I'm out now. Just got a forge one along with the small top turbo intake hose kit for £65 off a friend who is getting rid of his car. :smile:

20. Ok spoke to Dan at viper. He said they still have the tool to make these hoses and would be happy to do a group buy with a minimum of 10 people. You can pick the colour you want and they will make it. The total price is 58.80 inc vat then it works out at £12 postage. So that's an extra £1.20pp. So that's £60 per person for all the hoses delivered to 1 adress then obviously the postage for the person to send then out to each person so say your £65pp. He was explaining for this to happen there has to be a cut of date to make sure everybody who wants the hose pays. I know I started this thread so that people could see this buy for the price which is a bargain. It's 5m ply so it's thicker than ktecs and samcos there for less chance of collapsing. I do not have paypal only my bank account so if people would like me to do it then that's fine you can do bank transfer or if there is anybody else with paypal willing to do this then even better. Thanks

21. Also dan mentioned that once every1 has payd and the order has been made to expect a 6 weeks wait for the hoses to be made. Cheers

22. Great!! Now I am gunna be bidding against you lot, that will put the price up, he won't do a buy it now save you asking

23. Dan

Dan

what air filter is that?
    and does that replace the air box?

(I'm not good with tech'y stuff.. Does it show?)

24. It an ITG, it replaces the air box. Look on the guides section on the forum and all the details are on their

25. I have a black one from Viper Performance, never used in plastic bag... If anyone interested, pm!