Goodbye 911..............Hello Turbo!

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by Greyingfast, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Oh come on Tuesday, hurry up your taking ages :wink:

2. Here is the porche I was im rich, maybe you can tell what model it is, all I know it scared the pants off me, believe it or not I even drove it with just my socks on cos he said my boots was to thick and I would feel it better in meh sock hahahahha
    20150420_091725_resized.jpg

3. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

I think it's a Boxster.

4. Looks like a Gen1 997 mate, faster with just socks mate as leaving your boots behind saves weight

5. boxter my arse lol

6. I'm looking forward to reading about this car.. I can't imagine what it's like the night before actually picking it up!

7. Exciting agony is the best explanation. Didn't sleep very well and woke rather early hahaha

8. hope all goes well rich :rolleyes:

9. Cheers Mike, on my way to a meeting in Croydon then to pick up the car. Not at all excited in any way............but are we there yet?

10. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

What's the wife said? Or is she still blissfully unaware?

11. Haha this is great, I'm excited for you, god knows how your feeling. I can imagine the meeting, all you'll hear is ' blah blah blah' and all the while you'll be daydreaming of the Porsche lol

12. Still unaware, but she'll be fine. She's numbed to my car dependency by time

13. Taking every string of moral fibre to not cancel the meeting and go straight to the dealer, haha

14. I with corey I am excited with you rich lol, except its not blah blah blah your hearing at the meeting its brrrmm brrrrmm brrrrmm:cool:, sod the meeting mate do you want me to give you a ring and give you an emergency to go to cough cough lol

15. I think the Churchull dog said it best

Holy sh!t it was worth the wait

16. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

No more pics? Where's my ban button?

17. :cool:

18. I need to go somewhere private after these photos... I should be getting my new motor this weekend, but it's nothing on that! Pure eye nectar :tongueout:

19. Aw superb amigo, great colour choice looks bad ass :-))

20. Awesome, well done

21. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Oooooft.

22. Wow, 500BHP via 2 Turbos is mighty. Will try and string together a write up when I can stop staring and laughing. Something else

b3ab0251b72a8d2217c8a6c6872af576.jpg

23. Cheers mate. What you getting?

24. SLK55 AMG. I'm a sucker for that V8 :smile: Not too crazy on the power front for me either

25. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Ha I looked at one of those, but the running cost would've ruined me with my commute.

26. Now that is a proper fun car mate, and that noise is something else. Miss the V8 noise nothing quite like it. Pictures please sir

27. erm, that looks quite nice :eek:

pics of the interior please

JockySteer, also nice choice there and +1 on the pics in a new thread please. Really like SLK's

28. The joy of a 12 mile round trip as a commute :tongueout: It's going to be a hoot for the weekends!