250 Glove box led help & thermostat fitting

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Crombe76, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Hi, I can't see how to get to the glove box bulb to swap it out for a LED light I've bough, any assistance greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I've had my engine temp very low and have bought a new thermostat to fit, only problem is I've no idea where it is located I'm a complete engine novice, once again any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Craig

2. As you look at the engine the thermostat is on the right hand side of the head in the housing. It has a coolant hose going into it and 3 small 10mm headed bolts in a triangular positioning holding it in. You'll have to bleed the cooling system afterwards too.

3. Glovebox needs to come out to fit the bulb, 5 screws behind the door, pop the side panel off and there's 2 more screws hidden.

4. some plastic blanks over them :smile:

5. There were 3 screw under the plastic underneath the carbon dash price, two under the air bag marked plastic surround and another screw in the roof of the glove box itself. Did all that and the bulb isn't bloody compatable, it's a different one from all the other interior and side light fittings grrrr

6. I would advise removing the breather hose that goes to the top of the throttle body before changing the stat. I broke the clip on mine.