Glorious Day

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by amex225, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Great days work now for a few beers

u4ytety6.jpg umytydu4.jpg age7ydag.jpg jyjatavy.jpg u8y8y2a2.jpg 3ejaveju.jpg

2. Car looks good mate but you've taken off the official badges and replaced with stickers?

3. Looks great. Any pictures from side on?

4. Ye official badge taken or damaged a few times
    And since I put sticker on they bloody leave me alone must say though a lot easier to clean around sticker than badge

5. Best I got ATM

enurynas.jpg

6. Stunning just stunning love it

7. That is one mint looking car :smile:

8. Cheers mate

9. Are those side skirts from a 197? They look good!

10. Yep got them from k-Tec gives the car a lower look from the side as well

11. Mind if I ask how much they were? I can't seem to find them on their site.

12. The side skirts are Renaults parts list as well SKU:8200805727&8200805729 price £271.82

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  13. Looks good on the nice clean silver wheels. I was going to say i didnt like them but they actually look great!

14. That looks amazing

15. Ye I paid around £200 from k-tec give them a ring they will sort u out was going to get the wheels done black but chickened out at the last minute lol

16. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

looking good!

17. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Very nice n clean

18. Looks good, love the rs logo on front (want one, anybody comin to Mex? lol)

19. Daz

Daz

Nice!

20. If u´re comin to mex could u plz bring me a logo on youre package? I imagine u ll be on a beach, the shipping its a big issue from england to mexico, for that £26.14 i´ll be paying here about £60 because the taxes.

21. Very nice indeed

22. It probably won't be at least for a year tbh mate!
    But if you havent sorted one by then.......

23. OK many thx, for shure i wont