FS: Mk3 Megane/Clio Factory Recaro CS subframes

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by D_K, Nov 24, 2019.

1. D_K

D_K

Hi guys,

I've got these going spare , originally picked them up when on the lookout for a set of Recaros for my own Megane but eventually was lucky to buy a set of complete seats from a 275 trophy.

These would also be a nice in a Mk3 Clio that has Recaros , as they do sit a good bit lower.

20191002_125113.jpg

Asking price is €225
    Located in Dublin , pickup or post is no problem

2. D_K

D_K

Bump for the new year :smiley:

3. Are these different from whats fitted to clio 197 recaro seats? Are they originally megane subframes and are they lower than clio ones?
    Thanks

4. D_K

D_K

Yes these were originally fitted to a Mk3 Megane RS with Recaros from the factory . The Megane versions sit approx an inch and a half or so lower than the Clio versions .

I know from when I was searching for Recaros for my own Megane I came across a few threads were people had fitted the Clio Recaro setup to their Meganes and noted the seat height was a bit higher , so naturally these I think would be a great mod for the Clio bringing the seat height down

5. D_K

D_K

Jamie just reminded me the Recaros in the Clio are non height adjustable on the passenger side so would require a plastic trim from a megane to cover the base

6. Messaged you, fingers crossed you still have these!

7. D_K

D_K

And replied

8. D_K

D_K

Now sold