225 Front speakers

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Mike_se, Apr 19, 2014.

1. I noticed when I bought my car that it doesn't have any front speakers, and water has leaked through the gap after washing it today. I'm looking for some new speakers, and I have read that Pioneer TS-Q131C are a straight fit. They are nearly £90 though from what I could find! Does anyone know of any others that will fit (as I believe they have to be slim so as jot to catch the window).

Thanks!

2. Hey Mike, i think the pioneers are the only direct fit due to the size constraints.
    I've tried others and they don't fit properly even with modification to the speaker, i think you can get some in if you cut the speaker cover off for more room but then you'l have worse water ingress

If you want some standard speakers pm me, their yours for a tenner plus p&p if you want them?

3. Cheers mate, message sent :smile:

4. I got some of the pioneers you speak of for £60 I think. May have been cheaper, give us a buzz I'll find out for you.