R26 Front seat removal/ Airbag light on

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Richie_T, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Good Afternoon,

This winters project is to remove the front seats and fit more track focused seats. I have removed the front drivers seat but ,obviously, the airbag light is now on. Does anyone know where I need to solder the resistor/s so that the airbag light goes out Or has anyone already done this and how did you do it etc... The first Pic is the plug that is connected to the car and the 2nd one is the plug that is connected to the seat. I'm not really sure why there are so many wires connected to the seat but then again I'm no auto-electrician...
    PLUG CONNECTED TO CAR.jpg PLUG CONNECTED TO SEAT.jpg

2. 4114A496-0888-441E-A775-E9655B8B18A1.png 5C5719A0-5FB1-415A-8DAA-DBA5B219FEE1.jpeg I am also stuck with this any help please anyone!
    I have tried according to the diagram in the pic and can’t even find that thread now :worried:
    Anyone that can re programme ecu would be ideal but I have the resistors and diodes.
    Based around Sheffield.
    Thanks 4114A496-0888-441E-A775-E9655B8B18A1.png

3. image.jpg Here is pic of my actual plugs. drivers then passengers

4. image.jpg

5. Fitted my seats using existing sliders and side mounts. Soils mounted and no wobble thanks to my mate.

6. Problem solved and lights out. Airbag light off now. Done correctly via ecu thanks to RS Tuning in Leeds for a small fair fee :smile: