Front Bumper RS Badge

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by MorganJames, Nov 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MorganJames

MorganJames RSM Club Member

Anyone got a front bumper RS badge spare and willing to sell? When i bought the car in April it didnt have one and its gradually annoyed me every time i look at it haha. Standard 250 badge is required (not face lift)

2. You spend to much time staring at the your grill lol

3. MorganJames

I forgot about it for a few weeks, then marked next to one at a services near Northampton and it made me realize how much better it looks haha.

4. MorganJames

parked*

5. Travisteel

Travisteel RSM Club Member

You can get them new off eBay but costs about £45, depends if it's worth that to you. Otherwise you can always try ringing RPD and see what they charge for it but probably won't be much different.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191572442310

MorganJames likes this.
  6. I have one which I intend painting what's it worth too you

7. MorganJames

cheers, for some reason i didnt even think of eBay. Going to give RPD a call and see if they can grab me one as i need some other stuff from their website!

8. MorganJames

Well from the looks of eBay its around £45 so. Going to try RPD as above, need to order some oil and bits so see if they can supply! Thank you for the offer though.

9. I may have one of these in my spares. Can check later once home from work.

10. Charlie Howard

Charlie Howard RSM Club Member

I think Matthew Hayword on Facebook makes custom ones still, I got a yellow one from there. Or I think Custom Pedals are making LED ones

MorganJames likes this.