Forged Megane RS250 Clubsport

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ethanlg181, Oct 10, 2024 at 4:08 PM.

1. For Sale is my lovely Sport Yellow Megane 250 Lux/Cup. Factory spec of the car includes, Cup Chassis (LSD/Thicker ARB/Red Calipers etc.), Vision Pack (Xenon Headlights), Originally a Lux spec (heated leathers but these have been removed and replaced with Buckets). The car has covered just over 72,000 miles and has a stack of receipts and service history with it. I initially bought it completely stock in 2021 and have progressively built it over my nearly 4 years of ownership.

Mods-

Engine:

-Forged Engine built by AWMotorworks in 2022 with receipts
    -Airtec Stage 1 Intercooler
    -KTR Induction Kit
    -Forge Recirc Valve
    -GT Performance Sports Cat
    -Cooksport Mapped in 2022 (330bhp/357ftlb) with dyno graph present
    -Mid Silencer Delete
    -HEL Braided Clutch line

Brakes:

-Winmax W5 Front Pads
    -PBS ProRace Rear Pads
    -Genuine Front and Rear Discs
    -RBF660 Fluid
    (Can include a set of braided lines for full asking price, don't have time to fit)

Suspension/Wheels:

-BC Racing 10/7KG Coilovers
    -SuperPro ARB DropLinks
    -Speedline 2120 Turini wheels 18x8.5 with Michelin tyres all round
    -Geo Setup done by AWMotorworks

Interior:

-SW Motorsport half cage finished in Black
    -Sabelt Cup Racer steering wheel with Volantech Boss
    -Cobra Nogaro Bucket seats with Puretrack solid side mounts

Overall the car is in fantastic mechanical condition, the receipts for the car in my ownership alone equate to thousands spent. In 2022 it had a new forged engine supplied and fitted by AWMotorworks. When the engine was done, it had a new AC Rad, new Genuine clutch and flywheel with slave. In 2023 it had 3rd and 4th gear synchros replaced, along with new track rod ends and cv boot, along with a service with Millers Nanodrive 5W-40, which I can 100% say is the only oil that it has had in it since being Forged.

Bodywork isn't it's strongest point, it's smart overall but it's no show car as it has seen track action. It has stone chips and some age related marks as a car of this nature would have, especially being 14 years old and having seen the track. But I'd give it a good 7/10.

Perfect platform for a big turbo full blown track car build.

Located Northamptonshire

£11,995 Ono

Can provide more Photos upon request,

PM me with any Enquiries or Questions.

Attached Files: