For Sale: Genuine Megane RS 250 wheels.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by jack01986, Apr 4, 2014.

1. [h=2]For Sale: Genuine Megane RS 250 wheels.[/h]
    Was sold these wheels with the Megane earlier this year. I originally had the intention of using them but I know they will just be sitting around in the shed for the next while. The details are 8.25 x 18 ET65 PCD 5 x 114.3, centre bore 66.1. There is some slight kerbing on them which can be seen in the pictures. The pics are only from one wheel as they are fairly buried in the shed but will get them all out over the weekend and get more photos up.
    6cTddTLl.jpg
    UgoWjpZl.jpg
    xZCH5xWl.jpg

Looking for around £500 for them. I do realise they are quite a specific wheel but I thought I'd put them up in here in case people were interested. I am based in Ireland so would have to arrange shipping as well.​

2. Would you split them as I know a few of us are looking for singles for spare wheels?

3. Ye possibly if I got four people interested. £125 each some of them are less scuffed than others.

4. Ok mate if we get three other enquiries then sorted.

5. Actually if we just found two more that'd be grand. I'll keep one as a spare as well then.

6. I'm interested......

7. I managed to find a buyer for all three wheels. Thanks for the interest guys.