fog lights on mk111 250

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by harpo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. So i've got rear fogs and the light on the dash to indicate when theyre on, but what about fronts ????

2. Do you have day time running lights then no front fogs going on mine fella

3. Isn't there a fog light within the main head light housing? If you don't have DRLs the front blade is just blank, they don't have fogs fitted there.

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

No front fogs.

5. Fogs do naff all anyway! Only really need the rear ones!

6. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Fogs are for fags.

7. Have front fogs even been an option on any mk3? I think I've used mine all if twice in the r26!

8. nope

9. Well there we are then, thanks fellas :-)

10. Seems a strange thing not to have tbh, most cars have them standard now?

11. Will.

I think car manufacturers have realised that fog lights do fuck all and are useless and replaced them with DRL.

I'm glad. I fucking hate fog lights. They make people looking nothing more than an absolute mong that hasn't got a clue what they are for.

12. Say what you think Will, don't hold back!

Agree though, are other manufacturers sacking them off?

13. Will.

I never hold back :wink:

Yh I think most are. Take a look at Audi, BMW etc. MOST* have DRL. Even new citroens have them too.

14. I didn't know drl's were instead of fogs though, need to pay more attention

15. Will.

They aren't really a replacement, it just seems more cars are having DRLs and just ditching fogs. I recon there are still cars with both though.