Firmware update aust only

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by nebz250, Apr 5, 2018.

1. For AUSTRALIA only i would think. Has anyone had a new firmware update done on their RS250 OR RS265 inregards to adjusting for our crappy fuel downunder due to starting issues. Any changes noticed in regards to temp and was the issue fixed.

2. Mine had a scheduled service about 6 weeks ago, after which the dealer service manager said the software had been updated. But I still have a momentary cold star srumble. I have no faith in the dealership’s competency, though.

3. H
    Have you noticed the temp gauge sitting lower after the update. Mine sits between the 10 and 11 ocklock lines unless im driving slightly more spirited it will reach the 11 ocklock line.
    Mine still has the cold start issue the first time ans ive tried alot of what was said in the forums.

4. No difference in temps -- I use the gauges on RS Monitor

5. I can’t see why the update would cause the temperature gauge to read less, perhaps time to change the thermostat? It is a common fault on these and could explain why your temperature isn’t ‘normal’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk