fastchip

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by sonic, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Hello, I am thinking of going down the route of a fastchip tuning box with a stage 1 map. Has anyone taken this route and if so what are the results ?. Also how easy was it to set up on the laptop . Thanks.

2. With your proximity to Leeds , I would be on the m62 fella .

3. Agree mate, if your close to Leeds and you can afford it then go to RS. Fastchip is cheaper and you will make around the same power. 260-270. Easy to set up and map loaded in about 30 seconds. It's that easy

4. Was at RST this week - and the feedback on all the forums is correct. All the mechanics there make you feel really welcome, they'll have a chat to you about all the cars in, show you about them as well, you may even meet other people from here as well, plus I have 100% piece of mind now about rinsing the car now on the track. 4 iterations of the map were carried out before Paul was happy and its £414 all in

5. I have thought about rs tuning it's just getting the time to drive up . Very busy most of the time. Thanks for the advice though.

6. Hi Sonic i have the fast chip stage 1 on my trophy i find it a bit lumpy down low in the revs
    i have been onto henk he is very helpfull but i think ill get him to do a custom map
    also its very easy to do with step by step guide