Falken Azenis FK510 tire

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by skyWalker22, Nov 3, 2019.

1. What do you guys think of this tire? Does anyone has, or used to have?
    Its basically on the same level as Michelin Pilot Sport 4(S), but quite cheaper 120 vs 170€.
    Or do you maybe recommend any other tire for RS? I have 275 Trophy.

81k0sj3U2pL._SY606_.jpg

2. I have had Goodyear Asymmetric 3's fitted to my car, absolutely fantastic tyre, the 5's supposed to be better, so they will be the next ones fitted, wet grip is amazing by the way :laughing:

3. skyWalker22 likes this.
  4. Trouble is same tyre on a different car will act differently, same with disc pads :dizzy::dizzy:

Vulcan3 likes this.
  5. Spot on, an M2 is totally different to a Meg and tyres will almost certainly act differently. But it is at least a bit of science to reference.

6. On my second set this year vv impressed with the falken fk510 last well, exceptional grip in dry and outstanding in wet and just £77 corner struggle to tell difference to PS4

7. I have now Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 on. Tire is great in dry, maybe one of the best, but it quite struggles in wet when pushing the car to its limits. For normal drive is fine (in wet I mean). Falken fk510 is surelly better in any wet conditions. But it costs so much, specially regarding to fk510 for example. I really think of buying them, they are half of the price compared to PS Cup 2.