Exhaust turned up today.

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Gaztr26, Sep 12, 2016.

1. My new CGR automotive system turned up today. I've gone for full system with de-cat and single 6" silencer. The quality is amazing and you can see where the extra money has gone, anyway I'll let the pics do the talking.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

jack250 and richmillions like this.
  2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Cracking systems, I'd hope the quality would be epic with the prices haha

Zappo_RS likes this.
  3. CGR is great value when you consider the costs involved in the supply chain. Buy once and buy right

4. Yeah your right this system is on a totally different level compared to your scorpion's, miltek's, supersprints and I think akropovic aswell. Just can't wait to get it fitted so I can hear it now

5. Amazing products! They are a bit expansive but the quality is incredible :grin: I love that kind of welds :hearteyes:

6. Piece of art that is !

Zappo_RS likes this.
  7. That looks like a quality exhaust!

8. That looks amazing. Top workmanship there! Get what you pay for these days. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

Thanks a lot guys, glad you're happy with it Gareth :blush:

10. I'm more than happy with it the quality is amazing fit is perfect and the noise is mega.

Stay tuned as I'll upload a vid soon.

Nigelo, Lewis and cgrautomotive like this.
  11. Is it a complete 3" system ?

12. Yeah, full 3" system with de-cat and single 6" silencer

13. Now that's an exhaust worth upgrading to, 3" from turbo to tip. When the time comes i'll be ditching the oem Akra for one of these complete setups. Look forward to seeing/hearing a clip of it.

14. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

15. Will do