265 Exhaust for my 265 - Ressonated Milltek or Scorpion?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by shmex, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Hello guys :sunglasses:

I come here because I would like to ask for a suggestion for an exhaust to put on my Megane RS MK3 265!
    I still have the stock exhaust and I'm considering replacing it with a sport version but always with a resonator and keeping the stock catalyst. The alternatives I have at the moment:
    SSXRN406_1.jpg
    SRN022_3QUARTER-1200x800.jpg

It's important to understand that I don't want anything too aggressive in terms of sound because for a day-to-day car and for use on highways it becomes annoying in the long run, which is why I'm not considering versions without a resonator.
    The only thing I would like to achieve is a slightly more serious and sporty sound.

The Milltek version is homologated which is positive but it is substantially more expensive than the Scorpion...
    • In terms of quality, do any of the brands stand out?
    • In terms of sound, should the Scorpion be more aggressive than the Milltek?
    • Just to understand, do you consider that the difference between any of these alternatives is a good upgrade compared to the stock exhaust?
    Also, does anyone have any of these versions that can share some videos, please?

2. You could also delete the middle resonator for a straight pipe. I have done this and sounds perfect for me.