Sponsored By:  

Evo triangle run out

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by Steve1, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Dan and I are going to the evo triangle for a blast round on Sunday the 12th of July, anyone else up for it.

Steve

2. Where are you travelling from?

3. Should be a cracker :wink: boys day out lol

4. May well do Steve. Will check make sure it's not my rotation in.

5. Pub lunch :wink:

6. Last time we did it stopped at a cracking pub, steak sandwich, I'm traveling from Nottingham , less than 2 hours and your in one of Gods best play grounds

7. Which pub was it Steve?

8. No idea, I've got a list of the roads we went on from Martin so should come across it, it was a lovely pub / B&B big car park on a corner just set back from the main road, can meet up where you like though, we met in a lay by

9. Is that anywhere near EVO triangle?

What time do you plan to go up there, I have been doing 5am as roads are clear (esp bikers) and no police presence.

Might time our run out to meet you somewhere.

10. Not sure on times yet, not sure on road the pub was on either all I know is we turned right at a junction and is was half way down a hill

11. Gray

Gray RSM Moderator

Count me in for this!

I just need to replace the lower arms, raise the rear and get geo done!

12. Ok mate

13. I'm half tempted to come up Steve :cool: follow that route i sent and you will come across that pub, although i'm sure there are plenty more lovely pubs around that area.

14. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

I'll have a blast over

15. Room for another?

16. Not a problem I'm unsure what to take , the R or the clitoris

17. I might be tempted to come along!

18. Me me me oh clutch is fooked lol

19. Ain't that fixed yet???? Taking your time lol

20. Booked in the 13th lol

21. Get your spanners out, I can knock 2 of them out in a day quite easily lol

22. I might be up for this. If any one is coming up from the Midlands I can put together a great route for getting there.

23. I'm in the Midlands, I just use Tom Tom to get me their mate , so a few are saying they might be up for this but who is actually tagging along with Dan and I

24. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

I could be tempted.

25. Let's have a list of those tagging along
    Dan
    myself

26. I'll check my work diary tomorrow.

27. Just a reminder this is on a Sunday

28. Should be a good drive out

29. Gray

Gray RSM Moderator

What time are we planning to leave?

I've got a few routes I can take.... most direct (quickest) is A38, A50, M6, M56.

1. Steve1
    2. not normal dan
    3. Gray
    4. Markblack@MRS
    5. mr.clarke.
    6. Losi_8_boy
    7. r26pete
    8. Feirny

30. Don't think their all definates, glens clutch is not booked in till the day after

31. I move across the country and you decide to have a meet on my old doorstep.. Typical lol.

32. Sorry lol

33. Right then anyone got a post code we can meet up at close by the triangle then we can sort out a meet time
    Steve

34. Here's a post code for a cafe at the horseshoe pass , cafe is called the Ponderosa LL20 8 DR, the cafe if half hour before the triangle starts so we just need to sort out a meeting time.
    Cheer Steve

35. Ooohhhhh now we're talking,,..

36. Unless someone else knows anywhere better, I've been informed there is a big car park so plenty of room

37. I'm still not sure if I can make this, still trying to shift things around. If you are meeting at the Ponderosa, keep going north toward Ruthin. That road is nothing short of epic! In some ways it is more fun than the triangle.

38. I was going to say the massive Eisteddfod car park that isnt used 51 weeks a year but it is actually the weekend of the Eisteddfod lol.

39. I wouldn't mind popping along ! Never been so would be great.