Everybody at Dunsfold say RRRRRRRRRRRRR

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by nick197, Aug 31, 2015.

1. I went to Dunsfold wings and wheels yesterday and during the hour when the cars race up the runway I spotted this R26.R in among all the super cars. It really is a nice motor and certainly didn't look out of place next to the higher priced motors. Is the owner a member on here?
    1. Shot at 1/100 for a nice blurred background
    21019579852_9c68e4d7e1_c.jpg Renault sport Megane R26.R by Nick Collins, on Flickr
    2. Got ambitious with the shutter speed with this shot, taken at 1/50th Sec
    20408430823_fc715ae6c6_c.jpg Renault sport Megane R26.R by Nick Collins, on Flickr
    Thanks for looking, There will be a few more car pics appearing soon on my Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/75729258@N07/

2. Yeah stunning cars!
    Nice shots Nick, what lens/camera are you using? I've just picked up a new camera and have narrowed my search for a lens down to about 5 :worried:

3. 2nd shot is way better, even if it's a little softer, just because the background is nicer.

4. thats me :smile:

lovely shots

5. Thanks guys, the camera gear i was using was a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon 500mm F4 mkII lens :smile:

6. Some money in that setup!

7. There is indeed, I try not to think about it it makes me feel dizzy haha.

8. What the hell - YOLO and all that.

Great pic though. If I was the owner, I'd be wanting to buy the file off you....

9. awesome photo's! Just joined supercar-driver who were at the event so touch wood you someone out there with as good a camera as that snaps me up! :smile:

10. me and my dad were thinking of joining, have to let me know if you think it is any good.

11. Will do! Shame so many of their drives/events are way up North from me. Slowly recruiting more southerners though :smile:

12. That looks lovely! Great shot too