250 Engine won't start. I think the cooler hose is not conected.

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Collins, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Hi,
    today i heard that my cars fans are running on hi rew and the i had the "Check injecton" error. I went 100 meter to the shop then opened the hood and there was cold air comming from under the engine. The hose from the inercoller came of? I had this whhooshing sound when i accelerated before but i thought that this is the turbo. After shopping, i wanted to start the car but it doesn't start (But no errors). Is this normal when the hose is off?

Thanks for help.

2. You’d know if the intercooler hose was off, lack of boost and very loud turbo whistle

Collins likes this.
  3. FYI should still start drove back from getting mine part mapped with no boost over 4hrs

4. As above will start and run albeit slowly with boost hose off.

It sounds like a fuse, power orearth wire has failed if fan is on.

Collins likes this.
  5. Have you checked any fuses?

Collins likes this.
  6. Thanks for the answers. The car started yesterday , but after a while the "check injecton system" error comes again and the coolers running like crazy. Now the car is at the car mechanic, will update what was the problem.

7. The cooler fluid temperature sensor was bad. Everything is working fine after replacement. Thank again for the help guys!

Mr Spoon likes this.