Engine dynamics

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Sammy_2007, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Hi people was just interested to no if anyone had ever had there megane mapped by engine dynamics and if so how did the get on any feedback on them?

2. Never used them myself but hear only gleaming reviews.

3. I used them when i had my old clio, not specifically for mapping but to put cams in, although they did put a map on for the cams and had no issues.
    It was only when someone recommended south west in car tech to fine tweak the map (after further mods) i ever ran into problems mapping!

Are you getting a generic off the shelf map? or a custom map?
    As they always used to use Henk at fastchip for their generic off the shelf maps, if so it will be 100% spot on as Henk and Paul (at RS tuning) are regarded as the best mappers out their for Renault's

4. they are near me, havent heard of any problems with them. a friend had his clio turbo'd there and all fine.

im pretty sure they use henk's maps so you might aswell get yourself an rstuner and do it yourself prob cheaper

5. The reason I ask is because RS tuning is a good 4 hour drive from me and engine dynamics is a lot closer, and if there wasn't much between the two I might try them out . I would def want a custom map though from one of them.

6. Hi, I had my 230 cambelt and a remap done last week. Excellent service. Car now feels more alive on boost, I personally can feel how it has transformed the car.

7. right peoples after a few emails ive managed to do this from andy

No worries, in that case tell anyone to register on our site “Create New Account” and use the promo code: ADAMRRG

This will upgrade their account to get a discount on the site. They may need to refresh the page or log back in to see the new prices.

We are about to have an upgrade on the website in the coming weeks, this has many new features to make ordering easier, plus we have more products coming online over the coming months once the upgrade has been done.

8. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Oh dear :wink: